Front Drill/Slot Zinc Brake Rotors for ford F-250 Super Duty 2013-2019
Zinc Coated Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors. Zinc Coated Brake Rotors: 2pc. Zinc coating is equally applied over the whole rotor (inside and out), making them ready to install out of the box with no oil to remove. This zinc coating provides long-lasting protection against corrosion and rusting, helping to maintain the rotors appearance, and extend rotor life. Our Zinc Rotors are machined and mill-balanced with a maximum rotor run-out of 0.0032 inches; (0.08mm) and a maximum DTV tolerance specification of 0.0005 inches (0.0125mm). With this precision fine-tuning, performance is guaranteed. Manufacturers defects do not include abnormal operation, damage caused by accidents, cosmetic damages, damage due to negligence, improper installation, damage caused by improper service, damage due to lack of maintenance, noise, normal wear and tear, pitting, rusting, damage from track racing, or damage to zinc plating.
Note: Pictures of Brake Rotors, Brake Pads, or packaging may differ from actual product/packaging received. This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Car & Truck Parts & Accessories\Brakes & Brake Parts\Brake Disc Rotors". The seller is "apfparts" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped to United States.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
- Custom Bundle: Zinc Coated Slotted and Drilled Rotors
- Fitment Type: Direct Replacement
- Bundle Description: Everything needed for a Direct Replacement of your OEM Rotors
- Performance Part: Yes
- Lug or Bolt Holes Quantity: 8
- Material: Cast Iron
- Placement on Vehicle: Front, Right, Left
- Rotor Style: Vented
- Bolt Hole Quantity: 8
- Manufacturer Part Number: ZFO100185
- Brand: APF - All Performance Friction
- Mounting Hardware Included: Yes - Hardware included
- Surface Finish: Zinc Coated
- Type: Brake Disc Rotor